Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blog world - here I come







Well, I've decided it's time to share my love of stamping so here I go. I've finally taken the plunge into "blog world". My first photo is of my raffle basket I have put together for my son's lacrosse tournament. I can't stop adding Stampin' Up! stamping supplies and scrapbooking paper so I better seal it up and hand it in. I hope the lucky winner enjoys it as much as I enjoy making cards and other projects. I will post my monthly technique stamp club projects here as well as other sundry bits. Enjoy reading.....

Inside the basket I made a note card holder with notecards using Summer Picnic designer paper and the Tart and Tangy stamp set. This quick and easy idea came from Dannie Graves website. Her video tutorial is fantastic. Thanks Dannie. The other project is a set of 3X3 cards using the same stamp set and designer paper all packaged inside a cute little box. To learn how to make this box, please visit this site http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/08/mini-card-boxtu.html




No comments: