Monday, December 8, 2008

Cardinal Christmas


I just love this bird. So many possibilities and that is really what it is all about. How versatile is it. Change the colour of the bird and you can change the mood. I used watercolour paper this time, and watercolour pencils/blender pen. I edged in chocolate chip and added some stickles to the red berries so they would sparkle. I also used my nesties to add another shape/dimension to the whole card. Hope you like it. Some lucky person is going to receive this card in the mail as a very special thank you for supporting me in many ways. You may think it is you.... well, check your mail. It very well may be. Happy stamping.

Karen

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Karen,

Ohhhh it was ME! I love my card as I do everything you've ever sent me. Your cards are always so beautiful and I feel lucky to have been the recipient of so many of your treasures. Hugs to you!
Alison