Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scrapbooking revisited...



Well, it was time to try scrapbooking again. This time one page for each child. Thought I'd do a Valentine theme and try doing different techniques. This is a 6X6 page stepped up to a 8X8 and I chose a nine block pattern. Thank you to Alison Solven for inspiring my with this layout. She did a page awhile back using the same pattern and I fell in love with it. I did the heart using faux metal technique, glittered the chipboard letter, sponged the chipboard heart and used rub-ons for my words. Since there were many colours, I printed the photos in black and white. This was one of the projects for one of my club nights. I think framing each page and hanging them on the wall would be an alternate way of displaying the pages. Thanks for looking and happy stamping.
Karen

No comments: