Thursday, May 13, 2010

MDS re-visited












After seeing the latest MDS creation on Jan Tinklenberg's blog http://www.stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/ I knew I had to try my hand at using a photo as a background paper. It was so easy thanks to her directions. I chose a 5X7 landscape layout and clicked on background papers, chose a photo.Then I clicked again on background papers and chose one of any number of DP designs and added it as a layer. I then readjusted the opacity to about 70% or so to show the picture through the paper. Really cool effect. You can see the faint image of my son running in his baseball uniform. The next page is of my daughter at one of the track meets. I had fun adding the sentiment and embellishments to this page. Hope you like them. Happy digital scrapping.

1 comment:

JanTink said...

Great job...love all your pages!