Monday, January 3, 2011

How do I thank thee...let me count the ways...







I'm trying to get onto some well-deserved thank you cards for my coworkers. They showered us with tons of food again and lots of baking treats. We are so spoiled. I am trying to make each card very personal for the person and it's taking alot of time to come up with ideas that make me happy. It's really hard to make one-of-a-kind cards. Fun but challenging. Thanks for looking. I got to use the Tim Holtz dies again (love them!!). I'll tell you, a little glitter and glitz really dresses it up. The next card uses a stamp set from SU! called Because I care. I just realised that I haven't ever used it once. My bad. I even used the little blossom for paper piecing. This card is for a purple lover so I think she will really love it. Have a great day.

No comments: