Friday, October 12, 2012

It's that time again....a little cheer, a little song



Well I've decided to offer an xmas card class at my workplace.  The class will consist of 4 different designs each person making two of each cards for a total of 8 cards.  In the past, I have offered making three cards of each but found it was taking over three hours to complete the projects.  So, I decreased it to two of each and everyone finished in a more decent time.  I have completed 3 of the 4 designs and will post the last one when it is completed.  I am thinking of a shaker type card for the last one.  As with all of my classes, the sentiments can be exchanged, the designer paper is often varied but the overall design is followed as my samples.  I have used glitter/dazzling diamonds/snow flock on each card so far.  It really adds sparkle and give a wintery feel to the cards.  I hope you get some inspiration from these cards and thank you for visiting. 

No comments: