Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pumpkin box or that's what it said!!



I came across this template for purchase while visiting My Favorite Things website http://www.mftstamps.com/. It is labelled as a pumpkin box but I think you can turn it into whatever your needs are. I thought this would make a very nice baby box for a ceramic ornament. I distressed the edges with broken china distress ink from Tim Holtz and put a velum scalloped flower on the top. Otherwise, I left it quite simple. Imagine if you wheeled over the cardstock with stamped images or used heavy designer paper. This was very simple to put together. I printed the template directly onto baja breeze cardstock from SU! Then all you do is cut and score and tape. And if you have a nifty template cutting machine, it would be extremely easy. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.

No comments: