Well, I've been tagged. My first time. I'm so excited. I'm very grateful that Barb found my blog. Barb tagged me from Made for Keeps http://madeforkeeps.blogspot.com/.
I'm to follow these rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes....
1. I don't like touching my food.
2. I sing in a broadway choir-only broadway hits-watch out here I come!!
3. Some of my best friends are bacteria and viruses.
4. I'm sure I was an editor/proofreader in a past life.
5. I am so proud of my children.
6. This will be our 10th anniversary-OMG has it been that long!!
7. My mom makes me laugh. She is the coolest. She's 78.
I would like to send this out to:
1. Alison Solven-http://stampcrazy.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Alison has been my resource person from the start. She is a leader and a fun-l0ving person.
2. Dawn Griffith- Dawn is amazing. Her tutorials are top-notch and ideas/inspiration is a 10.
3. Kim Teasdale - amazing blog with beautiful ideas
4. Diana Gibbs- Diana makes me laugh. She is a great story teller and she also makes fabulous projects. http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/
5. Brandi Higgins-Cote - Brandi uses such vibrant colour combinations. Her projects and cards are very appealing and you'll want to make all of them.
6. Nichole Heady-Nichole is such a classy lady. Her suggestions/ideas are so practical and inspirational. http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
7. Lydia- Again such an inspirational blog. So many ideas and such beautiful work. http://understandblue.blogspot.com/