Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally!! Here are the swap cards!









As mentioned in my previous entry, here are the other creations in the East-West swap that I had the privilege to be included in.







The first group of cards are from Alison Solven. In the top card she used the Sense of Time stamp set and in my opinion has perfected the Soot technique. It is perfect for this set. Her other cards are using Soft Summer (and my ultimate favourite DP Parisian Breeze) and Great Friend sets(my favourite colour). These two sets I believe are going to be very popular.

The next group of cards belongs to Liane Binder. I love how she popped up the butterfly and frayed the edge of the white satin ribbon. Also, adding the pearls gives it such elegance.
She also chose Sense of Time stamp set and combinedit with a background stamp "Sanded" to add texture.






The next set of cards belongs to Elaine Paget. She used the new printed window sheets to show off their beauty. I've heard she is the queen of 3D and now I see why.
Her spinner card is fabulous and I love how the images appear as you turn the wheel. Her last card used the Forest Friends set. The deer is so cute and this little card sits on top of your desk like a tree. Very clever.



The next group of cards belongs to Mo Dickie (sister of Alison). I love how she made the scallop circle into a card and also love the added sparkle to the butterfly. It really catches your eye.

What a great card for the Sense of Time set. Stamping on acetate allows for the use of many stamps. In her last card, she chose to use the Top note die cut using the Big Shot to enhance the clock face. How perfect. I can see this set being used for many masculine cards.



















Another group of cards belong to Leslie. Wow, her colours are fabulous and using the pretties flower and pearl really adds elegance to her card. She also used the Great Friend stamp set (see I told you it was going to be popular) for two of her cards. All three of her cards use great colour combinations and they really "pop". Thanks.
















The last group of cards belongs to Pam Lee.
She chose to use the stamp set And Many Mower. How funny.
I love the humour in this set. Perfect for the man in your life.
She paired it up with the fabulous designer paper called Manchester.
Love the colours! Her third card used the new scallop oval punch that coordinates with the stamp set Oval All. Wow, thanks for sharing.

No comments: