Thursday, February 18, 2010

Embrace Life my friend



Well, I had to make a thank you card for someone who did a very kind gesture for my husband and I. We had both forgotten to bring our wallets and we had planned to go for lunch in between doctor's appointments and our kind hearted friend just out and gave us money for lunch. We really had only met her two or three times but we instantly connected and so this card was born. I decided to use Embrace Life from SU! and used the new scallop border punch combined with a retired DP. I still had these retired note cards hanging around and actually quite like the long skinny layout. I added some stickles for a bit of sparkle. Thanks for stopping by. Have a peaceful day and remember, it really brightens up someone's day when someone does something nice for them. Try it!!


Karen

1 comment:

Shawne said...

very pretty, love these colors and the long shape!