Sunday, February 7, 2010

I finally did it!!



Yes, I finally did it. I finally used my first image out of my Crafty Secrets booklet Seasonal Images + Journal Notes. I love all these old vintage images. And I am thrilled with my card. I used Basic Grey porcelain paper teamed up with so saffron, very vanilla and baja breeze from SU!. I also made my first scrunchy, crunchy vintage flower having followed this tutorial from Dawn McVey www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com . Wonderful video. I distressed all the edges and sponged with distress ink vintage photo. I will be making more cards using images from this book in the next week. I am pumped!! Thanks for stopping by. The card layout was inspired by Kelly Lunceford http://www.flutterbyatomicbutterfly.blogspot.com/ when I saw the card she made with the queen of hearts. Love this blog.


Karen

No comments: