Came across these questions from Julie Buhler's blog http://www.paperpleasing.typepad.com/ and thought I'd join in. Makes you think sometimes but none-the-less easy fun. Just highlight the questions and right click and click on blogger (if you have one) and it will automatically send it to your blog and then you can answer the questions for yourself. Have fun with it.
1)Favorite board game : pictionary
2) Would you prefer to read a book or watch the movie ? read a book
3) Share one of your bad habits....don't be shy, we all have at least one :I don't like touching my food.
4) How did you meet your significant other? We lived in the same townhome complex and we were neighbours.
5) Do you tend to prepare or procrastinate? I always try to prepare.
6) What pet name does your significant other have for you? Special K
7) Potato Chips or Corn Chips? corn chips
8) Coffee or Tea? coffee
9) What's your home decorating style? old antiquey, lots of wood
10) What color is your kitchen? I still have the original kitchen when the house was built in 1911. No style and totally needs re-doing
l 1) What does your go-to Chinese take out order consist of? Potstickers and rice, sweet and sour boneless chicken balls
12) What time do you typically go to bed? around 11pm
13) MAC or PC? totally PC
14) What is your favorite Christmas movie? Elf
15) What was your favorite class in school? Biology
16) Do you read the newspaper? yes at work
17) Have you ever been to Africa? No
18) Are you allergic to anything? No
19) Where did you go on your honeymoon? Come to think of it...we didn't go anywhere. Hey wait a minute...I'm going to have to discuss this!!