Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Girl Congratulations




I often visit the blog of Tammy Tutterow. Wow, is she talented. I was following one of her tutorials involving decoupage. I made this heart using some of SU! designer paper and sanded the edges followed by distressing with vintage ink from Tim Holtz. I made up the initials using Tim Holtz seasonal paper and used the build a brad from SU!. I made some velllum flowers for the initials to nest in. The sentiment is from SU! and the little clip is from Michaels. The satin ribbon from SU! really adds a touch of elegance. I also made a little glass bead bracelet to hang along side. The heart is like pressboard found at Michaels and easy to embellish. Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am a new follower and you have been selected to receive the Stylish Blogger Award! You can find me at pattys-funkycloset.blogspot.com