Saturday, July 26, 2008

CD/DVD cover Unbelievably easy


Thank you Dawn for your unbelievably easy tutorial on how to make your own custom CD/DVD covers. Now you can use vibrant colours to accompany your CD or DVD that you have just created or bought for someone. So perfect for Christmas gifts, pictures of the grandkids, wedding pictures, holidays, or just fun in the sun pictures. Please visit Dawn's website for many other tutorials as well. I'm sure you'll find something to spark your interest. Here it is:




As you can see the larger flower and the sentiment have two colours on them. I used the technique called "thumping" which involves inking your stamp thoroughly with your chosen ink colour and then taking a coordinating Stampin'Up! marker (in this case I used soft sky as my base ink and chocolate chip (yummy!) for my marker) and touching lightly in various areas on the stamp image. You'll want to "huff" on your stamp prior to stamping to re-moisten it. Then it's as easy as stamping your image on your card stock. The results are amazing and different each time. How can you not love soft sky and chocolate chip! My favs.

Happy stamping...

Karen

No comments: