Sunday, July 27, 2008

Paper photo album


Have you ever needed a quick photo album for pictures that you're dying to show off but can't find one around the house. No fear, just make one. This one is so easy and quick that you'll never buy another album again. For the best instructions and tutorial, please visit Dawn's blog here:

This woman is wonderful. All her projects and tutorials are super straight forward to follow and you always end up with a perfect gift or card. Thank you so much Dawn. You are a terrific tutorial tutor!!

I used some of the new "In colours" namely pacific point and riding hood red (it's just not right to say it that way, but oh well...). The tutorial speaks for itself but I decided to decorate the front much like my previous project (CD/DVD case) because I wanted to use the "thumping" technique once again. Although I used pacific point as the base ink and then real red marker, you still see two colours but not so distinctly. I would suggest using a light colour as your base and a darker marker for the thumping. Practice makes perfect and hey, it's always a surprise anyways. The stamp set I used is One of a kind and I also did some piercing in all four corners of the large image. Hope you like it. Try one and send me a picture. I'd love to see your creation.

Bye for now.

Karen

No comments: