Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I bought it!! Becky's tote-ally awesome tote
















Well, as soon as I bought this fabulous tutorial to make this amazing suitcase complete with bloomin' cards, bookmarks, notepad, and that darn cute suitcase I ran downstairs to collect my supplies. Everything was in order except for those nasty little adhesive velcro dots. Where did I put those? I know we have some... maybe I used them to hang those small pictures on the wall, or did I use them all when I made that marvvvvalous carousel purse from "Jan Tink"? All I knew was that I wasn't going to waste any more time looking for them ... my tote was a-waitin'. Isn't it jor-juice!! You have to visit Becky Roberts blog here to get your own.
http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/ Go now and then come back of course. Thanks for looking and happy stamping.
Karen

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

Hey! This is absolutely darling and you did a teriffic job! Man, that was fast ;)

Love it!!

Thanks for sharing,
Becky