Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh my sweet Valentine


Well, this year I said to my mom, "Let's all send Valentine's to each other this year". She says" well, I'm not really into Valentine's so I don't think so". Well, what came in the mail today...you guessed it... a valentine's card from my mom. The little stinker made one and I thought it was a no go so of course I was letting it go but now I quickly made up one to send in the mail today. I have seen so many Season of Friendship cards using hearts for "the leaves" that I knew exactly which one I would make. I gathered lots of ideas from SCS and this is my creation. I got to use my nesties for the scallop circle and the framed circle inside and popped up the hearts on the branches. I added a little bird in pink pirourette perched at the bottom of the tree. My greeting comes from "Happy Heart Day" stamp set. Hope you like it. I think mom will be surprised to get this one in the mail. Happy stamping.

Karen

No comments: