Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12 tags of christmas - tag 3 and tag 6 revisited




Well I've been backpeddling and trying to get the tags completed that I have neglected. Here is tag 3 and tag 6 re done. I gave the first tag 6 away to a friend and I wanted to make another anyways. I really love both these tags. I've used some spanish moss for the bird's nest and below the tree. For the bird, I used the birds and blooms die from SU! I don't have any of the tape that Tim uses so I just stamped a music theme on some thick board and then die cut it out. It turned out really good, so easy to sponge with fired brick distress ink. I had made some scrunchy crunchy flowers using scallop circle punch awhile ago. Luckily I had one left so I used it on tag 3 and used one of the antique brads from SU! to fit the center. I think it fits in nicely. I added some pearls around the deers neck and made a nice metal charm with DP and added crystal effects on top. I hope you're playing along. It is so much fun. TFL.

1 comment:

Dee in N.H. said...

Love your tags! Very pretty!