Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A cocky kinda christmas...




Well, can you believe I used a rooster for a christmas card. Well, when your last name is Cox, anything goes. This goes to my mom's friend whose maiden name was just this. She laughs when she receives anything foul-related. So I couldn't resist. I heat embossed a border around the edge with versamark and clear EP. Designer paper is from basic grey and the fantastic rooster is embossed in vintage photo distress ink from Tim Holtz. The stamp is from SU! and it is just wonderful. I decided not to colour him as there was enough going on in the DP. I raised up the Merry Christmas and sent it off. Oh and make sure when you complete your homemade cards that once you are finished, don't just relish in the thought that you are tickled with the final creation, but make sure you actually write something inside. I did this!! I was so excited with the final card that in it went into the envelope, addressed and stamped (but not mailed yet!) and ready for lift-off. What a goober I am. I did this not once but twice!! Lucky thing I have alot of sticky strip around to re-stick the envelopes with. Egads!! TFL.

No comments: