Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Celebrate in style....hodgepodge that is.


Well I finally got a chance to use some of my pewter hodgepodge hardware from Stampin'Up!. I love how it really "steps up" this card. I made this for my mom who is 76 years young. She is so much fun and really has a great time at whatever she does. I recently showed her all of my Stampin'Up! cards and projects and now she is hooked! And at her age, she enjoys it as much as any one . She is very young at heart and is a great inspiration. And so without a doubt, this card used the new and fresh Bella Rose DP and all the new "in colours" cardstock for 2008-2009. Tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, riding hood red, very vanilla just to name a few. The stamp sets I used are from One of a Kind and So many scallops. And I finished it off with real red grosgrain ribbon and of course used pewter HPH. I know my mom will be so proud of this one. Off to create....

Karen

No comments: