Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Live and let die-cut....


I'm getting reacquainted with my die-cut machine and now am really excited about all the possibilities that await me. I really wanted to use my alphabet die-cuts and will be making another scrapbook layout for my kids. School starts again in a few weeks so I've got no excuses. My son will be going into grade 4 and my daughter starts grade 2. Hannah can hardly wait to start again but Axel, well boys will be boys.

This halloween card is the start of my new adventures with die-cuts. I'm making halloween folders for my daughter's class (picture will be coming) and will put each initial of each child on their folder. We will fill it with candy and a card. I'm using the hostess level 3 stamp set in this card. I also used the new scallop edge punch from Stampin'Up!. This punch is so easy to use and the final cut is so precise. I know I will be using this alot. I used the new colours for card stock and of course, bella rose for the designer paper. I really like to use textured CS now for the base card. It just adds another punch. I used my blender pens to colour. I never have a problem getting into the smallest of spots. Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

Karen

No comments: