Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inspired by understanding blue...


Thanks to Lydiaf at http://www.understandblue.blogspot.com/ for the inspiration for this card. I pretty much cased her card and then added two more. I used more mustard, pacific point and kiwi kiss as the main colour choices. I used versamark for the large grass image and then embossed with clear EP. I then brayered with one of each of the above colours. I am thrilled to frame these three all together and hang it on my newly renovated living room/dining room wall. I can foresee an abundance of artwork coming from this stamp set Inspired by Nature by Stampin'Up!. How can something so simple look so elegant. This is a great example of marrying stamp sets and home decor. This is going to complement some of the vinyl wall art that is new to Stampin'Up! So many possibilities.... Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you can find some inspiration for yourself and try out some of the projects that are showcased here. I am forever thankful to all the stampers out there on "planet stamp" who so graceously share what they do and in doing so, inspire so many. This is what makes "the arts" so fulfilling. Self-accomplishment does alot for the soul. Have a great evening.

Karen

1 comment: