Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby gift basket...




Well, my co-worker's daughter had a baby boy last week. Four weeks early but all is well. I madly started making a little gift for her, of course all coordinating using Urban Garden DP from Stampin'Up! I decided to make one of the treat boxes using the tutorial from SCS and made 8 3X3 cards/envelopes all inside a coordinating box. I filled a sour cream container and two others with chocolates and made "mom" a matching bracelet using the same DP. Thanks to Nichole Heady's instructions for the bracelet. I just love all the ideas that people share. Hope you like it. Lastly, I made a card to match. TFL.


Karen

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Hi, Just thought I would let you know that you won one of my blog candy giveaways...email me with you address so I can get it out to you!!