Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's a baby girl...now I can use pink!!











I volunteered to make a baby girl card for one of our pathologists who just had a baby girl in August. They were actually going to buy one!! I almost fainted. I knew it had to be pink and as luck would have it, my nesties just arrived and I was anxious to try them out. Took awhile figuring out the layering of the plates etc. but I finally got it right. I just love how finished a card looks when nesties are used. I know I will be using these alot. I know, I am a nestie newbie but I am thrilled to be experiencing what everyone else has been doing on their blogs. Anyways, used pink pirouette from SU! and bella rose DP. I also used for the first time my vanilla hardware frame and some of my pewter HPH. I love this layout--tri-fold--makes it more interesting. Thanks for the tutorial SCS. And thanks for looking. I love to read all the comments left by viewers so please feel free to join in.




Bye bye for now...




Karen

No comments: