Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm in the Christmas spirit...







I'm showing a sneak peak of 2 of the cards we will be making for my christmas card class. We will be doing 5 designs and making 3 of each for a total of 15 cards. I'm trying to stick to a theme using the new Ski Slope DP from Stampin'Up! but also use a variety of christmas stamps - some traditional and some casual. I really like the shine from the dazzling diamonds on Santa's beard. Using the criss-cross fold also adds a different style to the cards. I wish to thank Nichole Heady for her inspiration for her xmas card last year. Please check out her blog Capture the Moment. I know whoever receives these will be just as excited. I will post the other 3 soon so keep coming back to check it out. Thanks for looking and have a great evening.


P.S. I'm having trouble loading my card with Santa. Will try again later. ARGHHHHHH!!

Karen

No comments: