Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween view finder and treat box




For this month's stamp club we will be making some more halloween cards and treat boxes. I finally made a view finder card and boy did I need to review the instructions. I just couldn't work in the direction that I was supposed to. I ended up working backwards in order to properly line up my centre of the circle so that it turned evenly. I thought halloween is the perfect occasion for a view finder as there are so many scary creatures to choose from for the images. And of course, I used the new ghostly greetings DP from Stampin'Up!. The little treat box is perfect for a handful of chocolates to offer your guests. And if you change the DP for christmas or valentine's paper, you can change the look very easily. Thanks for looking. I will post the third item that we make soon so keep checking. Happy stamping.


Karen

No comments: